Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Fishcop on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade octisserie chassis support structure based on the rotisserie concept. Attaches to the car's suspension points to eliminate undesirable chassis flexing. Fabricated from steel tubing and caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!