Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Fishcop on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade octisserie chassis support structure based on the rotisserie concept. Attaches to the car's suspension points to eliminate undesirable chassis flexing. Fabricated from steel tubing and caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!