Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Offset Taper Turning Fixture
Frank W. Harth on vintageprojects.com
Homemade offset taper turning fixture, tailstock-mounted. Alleviates the requirement of adjusting the tailstock while turning tapers. Consists of a small 4-jaw chuck fitted with a scale and a sliding member holding the 60° center.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!