Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PCB Drill Press
yellowduck on instructables.com
Homemade miniature drill press fabricated from wooden planks, four hinges, and ordinary springs. Powered with a Dremel-type rotary tool and useful as a light-duty drill press for thin material such as printed circuit boards.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!