Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pedal Vise
DoghouseForge on garagejournal.com
Homemade foot-actuated pedal vice intended to serve as a third hand. Constructed from square tubing, steel plate, a garage door spring, and a turnbuckle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!