Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pickup Coil Winder
Davide Gironi on davidegironi.blogspot.com
Homemade guitar pickup coil winder featuring a digital wind counter, slow startup, automatic stop, configurable motor speed, and bidirectional winding. Powered by an ATmega8 microcontroller and equipped with a 12v 1200 RPM motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swarf Magnet for the milling tabl...
- Large Swarf Collection Tool for L...
- Multiple hand stamp helping hand.
- Retractable internal screw cuttin...
- Miniature working shotgun - GIF a...
- Letter/Number Punch Holder
- corner radius milling cutter used...
- Shrinker Stretcher
- Liquid level indicator
- Countersink tool with an adjustab...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!