Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Piston Setting Rings
JHunter on garagejournal.com
Homemade piston setting rings fashioned from PVC. Intended to facilitate the process of squarely seating pistons in their cylinders during engine assembly.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!