Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plasma Table CNC Scribe
ralphXJ on pirate4x4.com
Homemade plasma table CNC scribe constructed from an air engraving pen, a pneumatic slide, air lines, fittings, and a Festo 4/2-1/4 valve. Powered by a 12V power supply.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!