Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Anvil
29nash on jalopyjournal.com
A homemade anvil to aid with metal fabrication. Made from slotted steel angle with welded reinforcing pieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!