Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Precision Test Bar
mechanicalmagic on chaski.org
Homemade precision test bar utilized to tram a tailstock in conjunction with a dial test indicator. Machined from generic 3/4"-1" diameter rod of approximately 6" in length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!