Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick Change Tool Post
websterz on chaski.org
Homemade QCTP for a 7x12 lathe. 12L14 was utilized for the body, while the cam was fabricated from 303, and the sleeve and handle were fashioned from O1 drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!