Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick Change Tool Post
joesmith on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade quick change tool post for a 9x20 lathe. Features a large tightening bolt with a slotted hole to allow for center mounting and a tightening knob with cam screw. Accommodates AXA tool holders.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!