Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Radiator Tool
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade radiator tool intended to function as an adaptor between a socket wrench and a radiator's Allen-type tail. Fabricated from hex bar by means of the built-up welding technique and turned to final dimensions on a lathe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!