Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Radiator Tool
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade radiator tool intended to function as an adaptor between a socket wrench and a radiator's Allen-type tail. Fabricated from hex bar by means of the built-up welding technique and turned to final dimensions on a lathe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
- 1954 Willys Jeep promotional film...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!