Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Radiator Tool
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade radiator tool intended to function as an adaptor between a socket wrench and a radiator's Allen-type tail. Fabricated from hex bar by means of the built-up welding technique and turned to final dimensions on a lathe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!