Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Revolving Tailstock Centers
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade revolving tailstock centers machined from 3/4" round bar and featuring a shaft with an MT2 taper. The 6mm ball was sourced from a bicycle pedal shaft. Heads include a 60 cone, a 60 degree male, a 60 degree female, and a revolving chuck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Spreader bar
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!