Homemade Revolving Tailstock Centers
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade revolving tailstock centers machined from 3/4" round bar and featuring a shaft with an MT2 taper. The 6mm ball was sourced from a bicycle pedal shaft. Heads include a 60 cone, a 60 degree male, a 60 degree female, and a revolving chuck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!