Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Revolving Tailstock Centers
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade revolving tailstock centers machined from 3/4" round bar and featuring a shaft with an MT2 taper. The 6mm ball was sourced from a bicycle pedal shaft. Heads include a 60 cone, a 60 degree male, a 60 degree female, and a revolving chuck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!