Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Revolving Tailstock Centers
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade revolving tailstock centers machined from 3/4" round bar and featuring a shaft with an MT2 taper. The 6mm ball was sourced from a bicycle pedal shaft. Heads include a 60 cone, a 60 degree male, a 60 degree female, and a revolving chuck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!