Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Right Angle Screwdriver
BIG [email protected] [email protected] on volkszone.com
Homemade right angle screwdriver intended to facilitate work in confined spaces. Adapted from a standard driver by means of heating and bending its shank.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!