Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rod Guard Caddy
Rod S. on homemadetools.net
Homemade rod guard caddy intended to improve the storage paradigm for TIG welding components by incorporating both stability and mobility into a rack system. The top was fabricated from 10GA hot rolled steel, the base from 1.5"x3" channel, and the uprights from 1" square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!