Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rod Guard Caddy
Rod S. on homemadetools.net
Homemade rod guard caddy intended to improve the storage paradigm for TIG welding components by incorporating both stability and mobility into a rack system. The top was fabricated from 10GA hot rolled steel, the base from 1.5"x3" channel, and the uprights from 1" square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!