Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rod Guard Caddy
Rod S. on homemadetools.net
Homemade rod guard caddy intended to improve the storage paradigm for TIG welding components by incorporating both stability and mobility into a rack system. The top was fabricated from 10GA hot rolled steel, the base from 1.5"x3" channel, and the uprights from 1" square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!