Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Lathe Stand
mrg on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling lathe stand constructed with a dual-layer top of 3/4" plywood sandwich and 4x4 legs. A low shelf was utilized to aid in retention of stabilizing sandbags.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!