Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Lathe Stand
mrg on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling lathe stand constructed with a dual-layer top of 3/4" plywood sandwich and 4x4 legs. A low shelf was utilized to aid in retention of stabilizing sandbags.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!