Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Swage Block and Hammer Stand
irnsrgn on iforgeiron.com
Homemade swage block and hammer stand fabricated from angle iron. Brackets welded to the side of the stand serve to hold an assortment of smithing hammers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!