Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table Dust Control
Mike Gager on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dust collection scoop for a router table. Best results were obtained by removing the insert plates and closely matching the fence opening to the duct.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!