Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Collector Remote Switch
ToddinNH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dust collector remote switch intended to enable the ground-level system to be started from an attic workshop. Constructed from an appliance-grade contactor, a 24-volt transformer, and 3- and 4-way switches.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!