Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Cannon
Pete Burgoyne on woodmagazine.com
Homemade dust cannon consisting of an adjustable boom mounted to a wooden stand and post. Barrel is a 3" thin-walled PVC pipe. Utilized in conjunction with a shop vacuum for collection of sawdust.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!