Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Cannon
Pete Burgoyne on woodmagazine.com
Homemade dust cannon consisting of an adjustable boom mounted to a wooden stand and post. Barrel is a 3" thin-walled PVC pipe. Utilized in conjunction with a shop vacuum for collection of sawdust.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!