Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting and Painting Booth
paul h on oldminibikes.com
Homemade 6x12 enclosure intended for utilization as a sandblasting or painting booth. Constructed from a surplus bathtub, an exhaust fan, fluorescent lights, and conduit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
- 24-Chainsaw powered motorcycle - ...
- Mini staircases - photos
- 1950 trailer truck airplane - GIF...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!