Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting and Painting Booth
paul h on oldminibikes.com
Homemade 6x12 enclosure intended for utilization as a sandblasting or painting booth. Constructed from a surplus bathtub, an exhaust fan, fluorescent lights, and conduit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!