Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sand Blast Cabinet from 55-Gallon Barrel
3034 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sand blast cabinet adapted from a 55-gallon barrel. The window is made from a birch plywood box. Glass was salvaged from a surplus window. The arm holes were vacuum-formed from 1/8" ABS plastic over a wooden buck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!