Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sand Blast Cabinet from 55-Gallon Barrel
3034 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sand blast cabinet adapted from a 55-gallon barrel. The window is made from a birch plywood box. Glass was salvaged from a surplus window. The arm holes were vacuum-formed from 1/8" ABS plastic over a wooden buck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!