Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sand Blast Cabinet from 55-Gallon Barrel
3034 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sand blast cabinet adapted from a 55-gallon barrel. The window is made from a birch plywood box. Glass was salvaged from a surplus window. The arm holes were vacuum-formed from 1/8" ABS plastic over a wooden buck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!