Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sand Blast Cabinet from 55-Gallon Barrel
3034 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sand blast cabinet adapted from a 55-gallon barrel. The window is made from a birch plywood box. Glass was salvaged from a surplus window. The arm holes were vacuum-formed from 1/8" ABS plastic over a wooden buck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!