Homemade Sand Blast Cabinet from 55-Gallon Barrel
3034 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade sand blast cabinet adapted from a 55-gallon barrel. The window is made from a birch plywood box. Glass was salvaged from a surplus window. The arm holes were vacuum-formed from 1/8" ABS plastic over a wooden buck.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!