Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandwich to Putty Spreader
Lee Barker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade putty spreader adapted from a standard sandwich condiment spatula by shortening its length and rounding off its edges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!