Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Jig for Taig Tooling
Keith Brooke on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade sharpening jig for Taig tooling intended for use with a drill press in conjunction with CBN and diamond wheels. Aluminum jig is milled to accommodate HSS turning tools during grinding operations. Boring bar cutters are sharpened while secured in blocks of maple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!