Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Jig for Taig Tooling
Keith Brooke on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade sharpening jig for Taig tooling intended for use with a drill press in conjunction with CBN and diamond wheels. Aluminum jig is milled to accommodate HSS turning tools during grinding operations. Boring bar cutters are sharpened while secured in blocks of maple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!