Homemade Sharpening Jig for Taig Tooling
Keith Brooke on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade sharpening jig for Taig tooling intended for use with a drill press in conjunction with CBN and diamond wheels. Aluminum jig is milled to accommodate HSS turning tools during grinding operations. Boring bar cutters are sharpened while secured in blocks of maple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!