Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Jig for Taig Tooling
Keith Brooke on mechanicalphilosopher.com
Homemade sharpening jig for Taig tooling intended for use with a drill press in conjunction with CBN and diamond wheels. Aluminum jig is milled to accommodate HSS turning tools during grinding operations. Boring bar cutters are sharpened while secured in blocks of maple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!