Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sliding Miter Saw Extensions
Sawkerf on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sliding miter saw extensions consisting of a wooden box placed on either side of the saw. The top of each box features a mounted aluminum angle to serve as a fence.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!