Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sliding Outfeed Table
Bob #2 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sliding outfeed table attached to a pipe, enabling it to be repositioned or detached completely. Intended as means of making best use of limited shop space.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!