Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade $150 Outfeed Workbench
lightweightladylefty on lumberjocks.com
Homemade $150 workbench and outfeed table principally adapted from a surplus lab cabinet. The top is 1-1/8" MDF with 1.5" oak trim. Two T-tracks are mounted on the side, enabling the clamping of vertical workpieces. 3" casters were installed for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!