Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Workcenter
Tom Pritchard on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling workcenter measuring 30"x50" and intended to provide a shared platform for a planer and router. Top was adapted from a 2" solid core door. Features drawers and a storage cabinet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!