Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Splinter Extractor
tonyfoale on homemadetools.net
Homemade splinter extractor constructed from a modified plastic syringe. Creates a partial vacuum that removes the offending particle, or at least exposes it enough to allow a pair of tweezers to grasp it.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!