Homemade Steerable Welding and Tool Cart
kkroger on garagejournal.com
Homemade steerable cart supporting a tool cabinet, welding machine, plasma cutter, gas bottle, and associated hoses and cables. Constructed from square tubing, steel plate, and diamond mesh, its large wheels enable it to roll on gravel. A rudimentary steering linkage is utilized to turn the front wheels.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!