Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Cart and Workstand
gregers05 on pirate4x4.com
Homemade welding cart and workstand utilizing a surplus pressure washer frame as a base. Work surface was formed from a steel box with a hinged upper plate. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!