Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Cart
Craig Suslosky on metalwebnews.com
Homemade oxyacetylene welding cart featuring cable/turnbuckle cylinder restraints and tool box storage. Frame was fabricated from flat stock, angle iron, and black iron pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!