Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Storage Shelf
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade storage shelf constructed from 15x20x1mm angle iron. Base was fashioned from a galvanized steel cube kit, cut to size.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!