Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Straight Edge Routing Jig
HamS on lumberjocks.com
Homemade straight edge routing jig based upon the squareness of a plywood sheet's factory edge. Intended to be utilized in conjunction with a router's pattern bit to transfer the straight edge to the desired stock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!