Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Strap Spanner
Andy Sweeney on volkszone.com
Homemade strap spanner fashioned from a length of rope and a screwdriver. Rope is secured through a hole in the screwdriver handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!