Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade String Bass Conversion
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade string bass conversion project intended to modify the instrument from 4-strings to 5. Project required the fabrication of a new bridge and tailpiece, as well as re-drilling and pegging the scroll, installing new tuners, and re-shaping the fingerboard.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!