Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Table
Randy Roberts on mimf.com
Homemade vacuum table constructed from wood, Formica-faced particle board, weatherstips, plastic screen, and rubber membrane. Vaccum provided by a surplus refrigerator compressor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swarf Magnet for the milling tabl...
- Large Swarf Collection Tool for L...
- Multiple hand stamp helping hand.
- Retractable internal screw cuttin...
- Miniature working shotgun - GIF a...
- Letter/Number Punch Holder
- corner radius milling cutter used...
- Shrinker Stretcher
- Liquid level indicator
- Countersink tool with an adjustab...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!