Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw Strip Jig
FreddyS on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw strip jig constructed from steel channel, aluminum angle, a bearing, plywood, nuts, bolts, and lumber.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!