Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Dial Indicator Stand
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade dial indicator stand intended for use with a Taig mini lathe. Designed to be mounted on the headstock, tailstock, or crosslide. Clamp shafts, nuts, and thrust washers are steel. Clamps are made of brass. The base is aluminum. Drill rod is utilized for the main post and cross piece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!