Homemade Taig Lathe Dial Indicator Stand
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade dial indicator stand intended for use with a Taig mini lathe. Designed to be mounted on the headstock, tailstock, or crosslide. Clamp shafts, nuts, and thrust washers are steel. Clamps are made of brass. The base is aluminum. Drill rod is utilized for the main post and cross piece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!