Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Dial Indicator Stand
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade dial indicator stand intended for use with a Taig mini lathe. Designed to be mounted on the headstock, tailstock, or crosslide. Clamp shafts, nuts, and thrust washers are steel. Clamps are made of brass. The base is aluminum. Drill rod is utilized for the main post and cross piece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!