Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Clamp Improvement
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade tailstock clamp improvement for a 12" x 37" lathe. Intended to prevent the tailstock slipping from its clamped position when drilling large-diameter holes. Cast iron clamping plate was replaced with CRS.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!