Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Turret
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade tailstock turret designed to accommodate four tools. Carries a rotating center, chuck, center drill, and die holder. Turret assembly consists of a taper, base plate, turret block, pivot pin, and detent assembly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
- Model engine compilation - video
- Lathe. Alignment and wear evaluat...
- Jacking up a vessel - GIF
- Torches and Begining of forge
- Edge Milling Vise
- Motion compensating ship personne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!