Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Turret
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade tailstock turret designed to accommodate four tools. Carries a rotating center, chuck, center drill, and die holder. Turret assembly consists of a taper, base plate, turret block, pivot pin, and detent assembly.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!