Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tapered Roller Bearing Spacer Tool
hdpegscraper on harleytechtalk.org
Homemade tapered roller bearing spacer tool intended to aid in setting the end play in a Harley-Davidson 4-3/8" crankshaft. Constructed from a 4" bolt, an OEM engine spacer, a 2-1/4" length of tubing with 1.24" OD & .885" ID, a nut, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!