Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Threading Banjo
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade threading banjo fabricated from a 3mm x 50mm strip of hot rolled steel. Strip is folded, shaped, bored, and slotted. Machined parts include: sliding stub axle, locating ring, nuts, and washers for the clamp bolt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!