Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Noise Canceling Electronic Edge Finder
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade noise canceling electronic edge finder intended for use with lathes and mills. Device is self-calibrating. Circuit is designed to interpret sudden voltage drops as touchdown. Calibration/Touchdown LED flashes to indicate contact. Circuit incorporates two LM324 quad op amps and features magnetic probes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!