Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tiltrod Jig
Mitch Suber on woodweb.com
Homemade tiltrod jig intended to facilitate the process of stapling and attaching louvered blind tiltrods to panels. Tiltrod is advanced through a flip stop and supported by a carrier via equally spaced dowels corresponding to louver spacing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!