Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tiltrod Jig
Mitch Suber on woodweb.com
Homemade tiltrod jig intended to facilitate the process of stapling and attaching louvered blind tiltrods to panels. Tiltrod is advanced through a flip stop and supported by a carrier via equally spaced dowels corresponding to louver spacing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!