Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Inflator
graydog111 on tractorbynet.com
Homemade tire inflator intended to aid in sealing a newly mounted tire to a wheel's bead flange. Fashioned from a propane tank, piping, and a ball valve with a quick disconnect pneumatic fitting.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!