Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tool Cart Air Tool Holder
RBailey on garagejournal.com
Homemade tool cart air tool holder consisting of a length of angle iron with female pneumatic couplers attached. The couplers are mounted loosely to create a small degree of movement sufficient to fit larger or oddly-shaped tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!