Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tool Cart Air Tool Holder
RBailey on garagejournal.com
Homemade tool cart air tool holder consisting of a length of angle iron with female pneumatic couplers attached. The couplers are mounted loosely to create a small degree of movement sufficient to fit larger or oddly-shaped tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!