Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadle Lathe
hardj009 on instructables.com
Homemade treadle lathe inspired by medieval pole lathes. Constructed from wood and powered by the spring tension stored in nylon rope via the manually actuated treadle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!