Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadle Lathe
hardj009 on instructables.com
Homemade treadle lathe inspired by medieval pole lathes. Constructed from wood and powered by the spring tension stored in nylon rope via the manually actuated treadle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!