Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadle Lathe
hardj009 on instructables.com
Homemade treadle lathe inspired by medieval pole lathes. Constructed from wood and powered by the spring tension stored in nylon rope via the manually actuated treadle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!