Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadle Lathe
hardj009 on instructables.com
Homemade treadle lathe inspired by medieval pole lathes. Constructed from wood and powered by the spring tension stored in nylon rope via the manually actuated treadle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!