Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade V-Block Clamp Strap
seal killer on chaski.org
Homemade V-block clamp strap machined from 1018 mild steel. Milling speed was approximately 1/3 of that utilized with aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!