Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Forming Setup
Eric Hart on instructables.com
Homemade vacuum forming setup comprised of an 8"x8" MDF panel sandwich powered by a shop vacuum. The top panel has been perforated and the bottom incorporates a cutout for the vacuum hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!