Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Forming Setup
Eric Hart on instructables.com
Homemade vacuum forming setup comprised of an 8"x8" MDF panel sandwich powered by a shop vacuum. The top panel has been perforated and the bottom incorporates a cutout for the vacuum hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!