Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Forming Setup
Eric Hart on instructables.com
Homemade vacuum forming setup comprised of an 8"x8" MDF panel sandwich powered by a shop vacuum. The top panel has been perforated and the bottom incorporates a cutout for the vacuum hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!